Our Basic Beliefs
- We believe that the Bible is the God-inspired Word of God.
- We believe that the Scriptures teach that there is one living and true God, externally existing in three persons of one substance and power: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that SALVATION is a free gift (Ephesians 2; 8-9) given by God’s grace and received by Faith. We believe that Christ is the source of a believer’s salvation. (I Corinthians 15:1-5).
- We believe that the church is the “BRIDE OF CHRIST” and the body of Christ.
- We believe that the Bible teaches that Christians are given, by CHRIST, spiritual gifts which enable them to serve the mission of CHRIST. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
- We believe that JESUS CHRIST WAS BORN OF A VIRGIN, LIVED A SINLESS LIFE, and died on the CROSS IN PAYMENT OF HUMANITY’S SINS, WAS RAISED TO LIFE on the third day and shall RETURN TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD. (I Thessalonians 4)
- WE BELIEVE IN THE COMMUNION OF BELIEVERS, THE FORGIVENESS OF SIN, THE RESURRECTION OF THE BODY and LIFE EVERLASTING.