Online Giving Instructions:
Pastor and Stewardship-Finance Commission are pleased to announce Online Giving has been added to our website, www.quinnchapel.com. The Online Giving process is safe, secure and user friendly; allowing us to offer another method of giving for the congregation. It will make it easier for you to give whenever you are unable to attend Sunday service.
Simply go into the website and follow these steps:
• Select Give Online
• Create a profile
• Identify where you want to designate your giving (the same areas as noted on the envelopes)
- An option is also available should you desire to contribute to a ministry
• Identify the frequency of your payment
• Designate method of payment
• Select the date you want to start your contribution
• Input the requested means of payment information
• Your contribution will be confirmed with a confirmation number
You will also receive an email with your contribution confirmation. An online record is always available of all your online contributions under your profile. The process is simple and easy. Once you set your profile, adjustments can be made at any time.
Thank you for being a part of Quinn’s Online Giving process.
Pastor Wright, Web Brewer, Robert Coleman, Leon Collins, Cheryl Darby, Jesse Grissom, Rosetta Hamilton,
Roy Mitchell, Mark Walton, Kim Cargile Watson